Angela Fletcher Bereavement Counselling, Farringdon, EX5 2HY
Easy parking … and easily reached by car from the Clyst St Mary/ Exmouth roundabout next to Winslade Park, Crealy and Westpoint, or from Exeter International Airport – being only a few minutes away from each of them. Below are directions to Farringdon. I will supply further directions on booking an appointment.
1) From the A3052, Sidmouth road: (should take about 7 minutes from the Clyst St Mary/Exmouth roundabout):
- Coming from Exeter, I am about 5 minutes drive from the turning for Westpoint (which will be on your left), and about 3 minutes drive from the turning for Crealy (which will be on your right).
- Once you have passed the turning for Crealy, take the first lane on the left, just before the layby and red telephone box.
- Follow the lane round to the right until you reach the parish notice board and Farringdon village hall car park on your left.
2) From Exeter Airport: (should take about 5 minutes):
- Drive East along the B3184, going away from Exeter.
- Go past Sparex on the left, and cross over the A30.
- After about 30 seconds you will reach a lane on the right at Marwood Cross, which is a continuation of the B3184.
- Turn right into this lane (to stay on the B3184) – there is a layby on the right hand side at the start of it.
- Go over the hump backed bridge, and follow the lane along for a few minutes until you see a right turning signposted for Farringdon. Turn into this lane – there is a high wall along the right hand side of this lane.
- At the end of this lane you will see a metal farm gate and red Royal Mail post box on a post opposite you.
- Turn right and shortly afterwards, on your right hand side you will see the parish notice board, and Farringdon village hall car park.
Angela Fletcher Bereavement Counselling